Tuesday 23 September 2014

My love-hate relationship...with my jeans

I am sure the title of this post resonates with some of you. You own that pair of jeans that you once got, a long time ago, and now you sometimes love them, sometimes hate them.

So it happens to me that I have this pair of jeans that I got from Zara when I was in Paris working for Christopher Kane. I love them because of what they represent: I bought them from my own money and was my reward after a long day at the showroom. They remind me of the fun I had in Paris and of all the good things about that summer - my first summer as a working girl. They are also very good quality, quite thick so I can wear them in autumn, winter and spring, and they fit like heaven. All in all they are perfect for London.

However, sometimes I dislike them. They are this dark blue colour and worn style that I usually love, but there is something about them that makes it difficult for me to pair them with other items. The only things that I kind of like wearing with them is white t-shirts and converse. Other items just don't feel or look good. This could all be happening in my head, but it makes me think I have a love hate relationship with these jeans. On one hand, I love the quality, how they fit and what they represent, one the other hand, I don't know how to wear them.

Without further ado, these are the culprits I was talking about. Hope you enjoy these photos that Tib took!
















No comments:

Post a Comment