Sunday 29 June 2014

The best souvenir from Miami

We've all seen the images with the beaches and palms from Miami, the movies with dancers on Ocean Drive (Step Up of course) and the videos with the cool skaters in South Beach. These are the images we associate Miami with. So when I went there on a few days' holiday not long ago, I had to try at least one of the above.

So I took pictures of the beaches and the palms. 
 


 
And I got one of these skateboards, because it was just very Miami. It was not only amazing to skate in South Beach along the pro skaters (they were very supporting of my learning by the way), but it was also the perfect souvenir that I can carry with me all the time to remind me of the beach, the sun and the ocean.

So for this post, I want to share with you the newest of my passions from Miami and one way you can make it work even when you are not in the Sunshine State anymore. Let's skate!

 



  
Thank you to my wonderful boyfriend for having the patience to not only teach me how to skate, but also to take the photos! More of his work is available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment