Sunday 14 September 2014

We are all that we are

Hello everybody,

As you would have seen from my previous blog post, I have been thinking long about what I would like to do in general and in particular with this blog. I felt that it did not really represent me as much as I would have liked and I really do want to make it my own. This is probably one of the reasons why I did not post for a longer time than I would've wanted.

I knew I wanted to write about fashion, about marketing, about me, but I was not sure how to make it my own. And the truth is, with so many blogger, vloggers, youtubers etc, one has to wonder if there is any space left for me in the landscape. So, as with many other things, I thought about it in a different way. I thought that it's better if I keep my blog as real as possible, posting about what I am truly interested in whether it is a marketing campaign (really loved Uncle Ben's - Where's the kitchen? ad, probably will talk about in a later post), a clothing brand (I recently discovered the best jeans brand in the world - Cheap Monday) or a specific outfit, my latest projects, books that I read (at the moment, the Hobbit), whatever. In the end, we are all that we are and that's the best. Don't you agree?

With that, I look forward to a year of interesting content that will allow you to get to know me better. This is a little glimpse of what my desk looks like when it's tidy (not all the time, to be honest, but I try).






PS: I would like to thank Karissa Pukas for inspiring me this week, as she is the one who introduced me to the song that gives the title to this blog post.




No comments:

Post a Comment